Blog: Wiki So Far


For our class wiki, I have been adding information regarding different topics, editing fellow peers' posts, putting reference links, uploading images, adding additional content, and changing spelling/ grammar.

Under the page New Media, I have edited some grammar in the "Netflix" category.

Under the page New Media in Love, I added a paragraph in 5.12 in the contents labeled "East Meets East." There, I discussed about information regarding this app such as the founder, the purpose of creating it, how much it costs per month, etc. I have also included a reference, and uploaded a picture on the far right side.

Under the page New Media in Music, I added a paragraph in 13.2 in the contents labeled "Justin Bieber." I discussed about him as an independent artist, how he got discovered through YouTube, and how famous his records/music are today. I uploaded two pictures: one of his hit single "Baby" in 2010 and the other hit song "Sorry" in 2016. I have linked a reference here as well.

Under the page New Media in Food, Beverage & Hospitality Industry, I added a paragraph in 9.6 in the contents labeled "Snack Fever." I explained how this was another form of online snack delivery service that has Korean snacks, ramen, and other goodies and also talked about the founder. I included a picture of the box of snacks in the far left and put a link for the reference as well.

Under the page Fashion I edited the contents under "My Experience Using Snapchat" by changing the grammar mistakes and the flow of the sentences to make it more coherent. 

Under the page New Media in Entertainment, I added a paragraph under 14.2 Kpop. I discussed about the boy group BTS and its emergence into the American music market thanks to its enormous fan base, both within Korean and internationally. This is in part, thanks to New Medias' influence such as YouTube where they have billions of views.

Under the page Dance, I edited the grammar under "Shortyawards."







Comments

Popular Posts